Why Choose BHIWADI???
- Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) along with DFC is a mega infra-structure project of USD 90 billion with the financial & technical aids from Japan, covering an overall length of 1483 Kms. Between the political capital and the business capital of India, i.e., Delhi and Mumbai and will pass through Bhiwadi, making it a much more sought after destination.
- The highly reputed Educational institutes like DPS Rewari, Starex International School, Modren Public School, Bal Bharti School are in close proximity.
- Government of Rajasthan is planning to take Metro train from Manesar to Bhiwadi.
- Two 5 Star hotels are under construction within 4Km. from the Bhiwadi
- Similar to Delhi Metro, NCR Planning Board has plans to develop Dedicated Railway track to connect Delhi NCR to Rewari, Panipat, Alwar and Meerut.
- Work on Rewari Dharuhera- Bhiwadi- Nuh- Palwal- Khurja railway track has already been started and the oldest Railway Station Rewari Junction is also very close to Bhiwadi.
- Union Civil Aviation Ministry has been identified a proper place for the airport near Kotkasim in Alwar district.
- Bhiwadi is the fastest growing industrial town on the outskirts of Delhi. A prime industrial town of the NCR and Rajasthan , Bhiwadi comprises three industrial areas:Bhiwadi, Chopanki and Khushkhera. Spread over nearly 5,300 acres, there are around 2,500 industries operating in these three places. They include industries like steel, furnace, electronics, engineering, textiles, pharmaceuticals, printing, cables, rolling mills, food processing, herbal care units, etc.
- The big advantage of Bhiwadi, and for that matter places on or near NH-8, is the ease of connectivity. The place has attracted a lot of industrial activity and provided scope for a boom in real estate. Another plus point of Bhiwadi is its flawless water-supply system. When compared to Gurgaon, the prices are very reasonable in Bhiwadi. It offers better facilities at a much more affordable price to the middleclass people/ Investors compared to Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, etc.
- The expected movement of various companies too will boost the real estate market inBhiwadi and thus provide good appreciation. As people start moving into these companies the need to have house near their place of work will become imperative, which will also help in boosting the rental values.
- The Rajasthan Industrial Investment Corporation (RIICO) has developed 15 industrial areas in Alwar district, which support over 300 large and medium-scale manufacturing units. Omaxe Limited has announced plans to set up an export processing zone (EPZ)and a multi-products SEZ project in Alwar district, near Bhiwadi. Also up for approval are other SEZs in the vicinity, like Adani Exports, Kajaria Housing and SRM Infrastructure. Two SEZs from Uppal Group, one a 263-acre multi-service SEZ and another, a single product 62-acre SEZ on NH-8 , will be easily accessible from here. Yet another SEZ on about 1,125 acres is being developed by RIICO at Khushkhera, 12km from Bhiwadi , on the Alwar bypass road.
- Several companies already have offices/Plants here for example Honda Siel Cars, Hero Moto Corp, Pepsi, Jaguar, Bausch & Lomb, Gillette India, Marc Bathing Luxuries Ltd., Kajaria Ceremics Ltd., Sigwerk, Shree Cements, Ujala Pumps, Ajanta Chemical Industries, United Breweries, Ray Ban, Saint Gobain, Relaxo Footwear, Rathi Bars Ltd, Orient Craft, British Health Products India Ltd, Chemcaps Ltd, Parveen Flour Mills, Hitech Gears Ltd, Lloyd Electric & Engineering Ltd, Jogindra Industries, Stallion Rubbers Ltd, Paramount Plastic Industries, RD Dispo System, Kirloskar Electric, Jyoti Electric Works, Vulcan Electro Controls Ltd, Satellite Cables Pvt Ltd, V K Goods Transport, Safe Express etc. More companies plan to set operations here for instance, Jay Auto Components Ltd., Oswal Casting Pvt. Ltd., Water Forging Pvt Ltd. etc.